Project management is an exciting field. Project managers help achieve success in organizations, implement new technologies, change the business landscape, and have influence over all areas of a business. Project managers also fulfill an executive role within their organisations, and lead their teams to reach strategic goals.
In this course you will become familiar with the basics of project management, learning the methodologies and processes used to run a project from start to finish. You will get the big picture of project management and the project management life cycle. You will gain insights and an understanding of what project management is, what your roles and responsibilities as a project manager are, and how you can move forward in your career as a project manager.
Project team members and future project managers, key stakeholders who should learn processes and terms. Or anyone, who is interested in learning the proven standards of project management in order to make a difference within their organisations.
Veranstaltungsinhalt im Überblick
This interactive training allows you to run a sample project through the entire project lifecycle, giving you hands-on experience along with theoretical knowledge. It follows the five-phases of the project management process:
- Project Initiating: Starting the project off on the right foot.
- Project Planning: Proper planning is essential to project success
- Project Executing: Performing the work as it has been planned
- Project Monitoring & Controlling: Ensuring the goals are being reached
- Project Closing: Ending a project properly and ensuring continued success
IHK Akademie München und Oberbayern gGmbH